Friday, January 29, 2016

BE STILL AND TAKE YOUR PUNISHMENT#SATSPANKS

I'm serving up about 8 or so lines of a good old fashioned spanking this week, so if you have the time - come for a quick visit!  The following snippet is from His Firm Hand, and if you missed the intro to this scene - you can read it here!  Hope you enjoy. :)

http://saturdayspankings.blogspot.com/




“Paul, I’m soaking wet. Are you crazy?”

He quickly grabbed her hairbrush from the shelf with one hand and held her tight around the waist with the other. “You lied to me,” he said, connecting the smooth, flat side of the brush with her wet bottom.

“Ow! Oh, my God, that hurts!”

“A teenage rebellion is one thing. Lying to me is another.” He popped both cheeks with each spoken word using the hard Lucite object.

“Gahh, please! I’m sorry!” She wiggled and tried to get free from his grasp.

“Be still and take your punishment, or you’ll be standing through dinner.”

“I can’t just lie here and let you spank me with that damn thing. It hurts!”

“Would you rather I start over with my belt on that wet bottom of yours?”

“No, sir. I’m sorry!” she cried through gritted teeth.

“I want to hear what you’re sorry for. Is this true remorse for lying or only regret that you got caught smoking?” He smacked her reddened bottom again.

“Aghh! Was that a trick question?” she asked in between yelps.

“Don’t test me, Michele. I’m not in the mood.”

****
The blurb:

When his twenty-five-year-old wife, Michele, drinks two beers on an empty stomach after an especially frustrating day at work and then drives home more than a little tipsy, Paul Fazio realizes he has to step in before things get out of control. He decides it is time to bring back the rules and consequences that governed their relationship in the past, enforced by his firm hand applied to his beautiful bride’s bare bottom as often as he feels it necessary.



Paul’s stern discipline and loving dominance quickly prove to be just what Michele has been missing, but his plans for her extend well beyond a bright red, sore bottom when her behavior warrants it. What his headstrong young wife needs is not only a devoted husband, but a strict daddy as well.



Soon enough Michele is living the life of a bratty teenager each day when she gets home from work, and Paul is giving her both the hard, bare-bottom spankings and the gentle comfort and reassurance that she needs. But can she ever truly put aside her stress and relax in her daddy’s loving arms, trusting that no matter how much she acts out she will always be his little girl?

****


As always, thanks so much for stopping by - I appreciate that you took the time to visit with me.  But before you continue on with your day, don't forget to check out the other blogs on this amazing hop!  Have a great week ~ shelly :)








 

10 comments:

  1. Ut-oh! I know what those words "Don't test me" mean. It means someone's getting a warm bottom. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How right you are, Mel! And I was excited to see that the book you co-authored with Maddie will be released soon! Congratulations! :)

      Delete
  2. Michele! Uh oh. You are in trouble now!! Ps. I'd go for the true remorse line. Hairbrushes are bad, but belts are infinitely worse ;) Great snippet :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how we think alike! I gave her the same advice and she was REALLY remorseful! LOL! Thanks, Christina!

      Delete
  3. And spankings on wet bottoms are even more painful. Expressing true remorse is essential if you want to sit for dinner. Love the excerpt, Shelly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right! And though Michele was able to sit through dinner - I can't imagine she was too comfortable! Thanks so much, Kathryn :)

      Delete
  4. Ouch! A hair brush and wet skin? She must have deserved it! (even though I'd love the belt... ha!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, she definitely deserved that painful spanking! Thanks for stopping by, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ouch - I feel her pain! Great snippet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Lucy! It was a fun scene to write :)

      Delete

I would love to hear from you!