Friday, November 4, 2016

ARE YOU INSANE#SATSPANKS#EROTIC ROMANCE

Thanks for hopping over to read a Saturday Spanking snippet!  I'm happy to report that we recently heard from our publisher, and the submission of our first two books to be reissued as one full-length story (Possessing Sasha and Her Caretaker) was acceptedRewritten under the working title of Dominating Sasha's Destiny, we added several new scenes and refreshed some familiar ones.  My eight-line offering today is from one of my favorite chapters (originally titled the Copper Caper) that appeared as a snippet this week on Wipitup Wednesday.  If you missed the beginning, you can read it here.


http://saturdayspankings.blogspot.com/?zx=5537d0b3d6a498dc

“Please, Tony. You can’t do this here!”

“I can and I will.  Now, let’s count how many infractions you managed to incur tonight."

"You were drinking and driving.  Smack!

“You were speeding.”  Smack!

“You were driving alone on a dark, desolate road.”  Smack! 

“Come on, Tony!  Please stop! This is so embarrassing!”

That’s when I heard the familiar sound of a glove snap and a plastic container open.  The heat rose in my face at the same time a familiar wanton sensation pinged deep inside my belly. 

Sweet Jesus. 

“Maybe I need to make sure there aren’t any drugs being hidden in here,” he said, parting my quivering cheeks with his hands.

“Tony, are you insane?”

****
Well, that's it for now!  Thanks so much for stopping by to read a quick snippet, and before you go, please check out some of the other blogs on this hop!  Have a fun weekend! ~ shelly

4 comments:

  1. I think she's going to regret that she took her first drink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think he's insane - I think he knows just what he's doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think he's insane, but I do think he's determined as well as prepared. He's out to teach a lesson, that's for sure. Congrats on your acceptance, though it was never in doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh oh. It looks like she's getting the full whammy in punishment terms... and can I just say, I'm a wee bit jealous!! GRIN

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!