Hi there and welcome back to my blog! This week my snippet continues from His to Protect and the following explains why Jennie was in so much trouble (ouch). In case you missed last week's post (I'm not sure why my permalink didn't work) you can find it here. I hope you enjoy this little teaser!
While shuffling past him, her top just skimmed her round reddened cheeks, and his pants grew tighter than he ever thought was possible. God, he did want her. He wanted to slide his cock into every virginal hole on her body, and he wanted to fuck her hard.
Following her into the bedroom, he sat down on the mattress and held out his palm, waiting patiently for her to hand him the clear plastic implement. When she did, he tapped the back of it onto his thigh.
“Bend across my lap and let’s get this done.”
After putting the brush next to him, he arranged her buttocks up nice and high over one knee and was just about to discipline her naughty ass, when she turned her neck to face him. “Is this really necessary? You’ve already punished me, and I’ve told you that I won’t try to call anyone again.”
Calmly, he placed his large hand on her firm bare bottom and squeezed her warm flesh possessively. “This is necessary, because I say it is. Now, tell me why you are being disciplined.”
“B-because I took your disposable cell phone without asking?” she sputtered in a tremulous voice.
Crack. He connected the flat of her hairbrush to the base of her left cheek, and the impact of the plastic making direct contact with her tender skin caused her petite body to bolt upright.
“Fuck! That hurt!”
“How many times have I told you to watch the language?” he scolded, tapping the brush on her other cheek. “Foul words coming from such a beautiful mouth will not be tolerated in this house. Have I not been clear about that rule?”
Crack.
“I’m sorry! I forgot!”
“What else have you forgotten today?”
Crack.
His lips formed a wicked grin as he watched her flesh flutter and redden as she quietly waited for the next smack. Though she sometimes seemed defiant, he suspected that all she really wanted was loving dominance.
Crack.
“Answer me.”
“I shouldn’t trust anyone on the outside—not even my sister Sophia…”
He tugged her legs open and swatted the delicate skin inside each thigh. “And why is that?”
“Oh, God—because it will put us in danger,” she whimpered as her eyes filled with tears of true remorse. “I’m sorry! I’m so sorry!”
Though she apologized profusely, he showed no mercy as he spanked her poor blotchy behind with the square plastic implement, moving in a slow, deliberate rhythm from her left globe to her right. “The next time you disobey me, I’ll bend your naked bottom over this bed and plug it with a shiny steel implement, and then you’ll receive a good hard strapping. Is that what you need, young lady? Does this flaming ass need to be disciplined with a belt after it’s been plugged?” he scolded, his hands smoothing over her hot globes as he inspected them closely.
Jennie soon learns the hard way that Anthony will not hesitate to carry out his threat to spank her if she disobeys, but when he claims her virgin body roughly while her backside is still sore the pleasure is more intense than she would have thought possible. Even after she puts herself at risk again and her bottom is punished inside and out, her arousal is as intense as it is undeniable.
Over the coming days Jennie discovers what it means to be thoroughly mastered by a man who never tires of making her blush crimson and beg shamefully for each quivering climax, but when the heat on Anthony dies down and he returns to America will he bring her home with him?
As always, thanks for stopping by to see me! ~ Shelly

Those plastic/acrylic implement HURT! Her memory of what he says needs to improve quickly. I'm don't think she wants that plug and the strap. Great snippet.
ReplyDeleteYes, you're correct and thanks PK! This one was a bit darker than I usually write, but it's a mafia story so ...
DeleteYeah, mafia stories usually are darker. Those men often kill for a living, so they're inured to pleading of any kind. I just watched "I care a lot" for probably the third time. In it Peter Dinklage is a member of the Russian mafia, and a woman who makes a living off taking court custody of rich, old women, mistakenly believes Peter's mother (Diane Wiest) is an easy target. Big mistake. Even so, before Peter's character orders the woman played by Rosamund Pike, killed, his men drug her. Not sure if it's so she won't awaken and fight them, or so they won't have to put up with her struggles, but Rosamund Pike's character is one tough lady who isn't about to give up easily. Even if she awakens drugged and under water. It's a great movie, but it shows how the mafia really doesn't care who has to die if it means getting what they want.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the mafia movie tip - I'll look for "I care a lot" this weekend!! It sounds like a great cast!
Delete