Tuesday, December 9, 2014

BRUSHING UP ON THE DANGER OF GOSSIP #WIPITUPWEDNESDAY



Welcome to WIPITUP WEDNESDAY where we have an opportunity to post a work in progress for everyone to read.  Today’s scene is from our upcoming title, “Barely Survived”, which we hope will have a little something for everyone.  Of course a little something in this context means romance, spankings, sex, lots of anal activity, voyeurism, age play and a mystery that unravels to the end.  In this snippet, Jackie is being disciplined for sharing too much information with their friends.  (In case you're wondering, Matt is someone Daniel recently hired to help with the investigation.) Hope you enjoy!
****
“Exchange of information between us is one thing, but tongue wagging in public is not safe, young lady.  How many times have you been scolded on this subject?"  Jackie was taken by the hand and led into their bedroom.

Daniel gently removed her teddy bear from the middle of the bed and placed it on the chair as he lectured her in a soft tone.  “You are going to get a swift spanking and then it’s off to dreamland.  Hopefully, it will be a reminder to keep gossip from escaping your lips outside this house.  Rumors in the wrong hands can be downright dangerous for us.”  He passed her a long T-shirt that was neatly folded on the bed.  “Take off your clothes and put this on, sweetie.”

“Do we really have to do this now?”

Daniel pulled two pillows from against the headboard and piled them in the middle of the bed.  “I should have taken care of this last night.” He paused to take a peek at her exquisite naked body.  “There’s a hairbrush in the top drawer, Cookie.  I want you to bring it to me.”

“Don’t you think a hairbrush is kind of severe for a reminder spanking?” She slipped her T-shirt on and anxiously held her quivering backside with both hands.

Daniel crossed his arms and calmly watched, as Jackie quietly complied and opened the drawer.

“This brush looks brutal.” She walked toward him and contritely offered the spanking implement.

He took it from her, placed it on the bed and patted the pillows.  “Get into position, please.”  She sighed and obediently obeyed as he passed her another pillow to hold onto.

“If I see those hands reach back, you will get extras with my belt.”

“I won’t.”  Her voice was muffled by the pillow.

Daniel straightened the T-shirt over her behind.  Without warning, he popped one cheek and then the other.  She clutched the pillow and grunted through clenched teeth.

“Good girl."  He raised the fabric just above her mounds that each bore a patch of soft pink.  Striking again in the same spots, he stopped to watch the red blotches form in contrast to her milky-white skin.

“Oww.  Please, I promise.”

“What exactly are you promising?”  He volleyed the brush back and forth two more times in rapid motion.

“Not to gossip or meddle anymore.  Oww!  I promise.”

“Let’s have a quick review.  You’re not to share personal information with anyone but me, understand?”

“Yes, sir,” she whined.

“Is Matt’s private life your business?”

“No.”  She wiggled her butt in an attempt to relieve the burn.

“I would think as the back of a hairbrush met your naked bottom, it would increase not decrease your respect.”

“No, sir … I-I mean yes, sir.”  She rolled her eyes, hoping he didn’t see.

“I think those rolling eyes deserve to stand in the corner, don’t you?”

“Jesus,” she whispered to herself.

He sat on the edge of the bed and lovingly smoothed her flaming backside.  “Your next fifteen minutes will be spent thinking about how I'm doing my best to keep you safe.”  He gently patted her twice as she crawled off the bed. 

Reaching back to grab her hot buttocks, she glanced at the bear as she headed for the corner.  “You should be thankful that no one spanks you.”  She sniffed as she put her nose against the wall, lifted her shirt and jetted her rosy bum out.
****
“BRAVO!!” he exclaimed and stood up.  “I was starting to lose respect for you, Daniel, but I see you’re slowly learning how to take her in hand.  Now if you could just use that belt instead of threatening her with it.”  He took a swig of the beer and adjusted his imprisoned hard cock that was growing quickly.  “Why am I always alone when the good stuff happens?”  Moving closer to the screen, he threw his head back and laughed.

****
That’s all I have for you today.  Thanks so much for visiting, and as always, a huge thank you to Melody for giving us a fun place to hop!  So, please grab your pogo stick and continue hopping!!  Have a great week! ~ shelly




 

14 comments:

  1. If only he knew, the belt is preferable to the hairbrush every time :D
    Love the snippet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really glad you like this, Tara. LOL on the belt preference. You were my first giggle of the day! :)

      Delete
  2. I agree with the voyeur in the scene. Use the belt Daniel... use it!
    I am dying to know who these voyeurs are. It's like they're watching Daniel and Jackie's life on screen. Suspense, mystery and mayhem. This story seems to have a lot of that. Oh and the uber hot anal scenes. I do love those the most.
    Can't wait for the release of this one, Shelly ☺ So happy to have you on Wipitup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am cracking up over here that you're agreeing with the voyeur! :) Yes, lots of suspense ... glad you are enjoying the mystery of who's watching. We just finished this yesterday - and I'm excited to finally wrap it up! I do have one more anal scene to reveal, and it would be my pleasure to post it next week in your honor! :) I love this hop - thanks for all you do to keep it running! :) p.s. I miss your posts. ;)

      Delete
  3. I am liking your mystery man... adds a delicious bit of intrigue to this story. I agree with him, too. The belt, the belt - use the belt LOL BUT - I'll settle for the hairbrush OH YES... and YUM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why am I not surprised that you would cheer on the bad guy in this story? LOL! It is true, Daniel favors paddles, hairbrushes and his hand ... but I'll put in a word with Doug about your belt request! ;) Thanks, Christina ... I love your enthusiasm! :)

      Delete
  4. Loving the voyeurism. Very nice! And I'll take the belt any day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like the voyeurism in this ... it made it so much fun to write! Thanks so much, Megan, and I'll be sure to log in your belt vote! :)

      Delete
  5. oh this is wonderful, Shelly. I love the debating of what hurts worse :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Joelle! I can't tell you how much this made me smile! :)

      Delete
  6. My butt hurts just thinking about that spanking. I like that she is a bit of smartass. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh - who said we write what we know? I love a smartass, too! ;) Thanks, Jennifer! :)

      Delete
  7. Ooh, creepy voyeur! And that last line from her made me laugh. Good for her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is soo creepy and IMO worse than the other two. I'm glad you enjoyed Jackie - through everything she still tries to have a sense of humor! Thanks, Tara! :)

      Delete

I would love to hear from you!