Friday, August 29, 2014

SHE'S TOPPING FROM THE BOTTOM AGAIN #SATSPANKS




Happy Saturday!  After a long day of supervising staff at the office, Carla has a hard time giving over control to her boyfriend, Michael.  In this snippet from our upcoming novella, “The Author’s Friends”, Michael attempts to put an end to Carla’s bad habit of “topping from the bottom”.

******

Carla stood in the doorway of the room waiting for directions.  Michael didn’t disappoint and motioned with his fingers for her to stand in the corner.  Keeping her eyes cast downward, she walked slowly to assume a position she was familiar with from early childhood. 
 
“Lower your panties to your thighs, Carla.” His tone was smooth and low. 

She shook her head no in defiance.

Michael sighed and stood upright.  He didn’t need to speak; she could hear him stand.  If he wanted her panties down, damn it, he could bloody well take them down himself.  After walking to stand behind her, he applied a firm hand to her soft backside; the sound echoed through the large room.

“Slide them down, Carla.  This is the last time I’m going to ask, and if I have to do it myself…”

He didn’t need to finish the sentence.  She slowly lowered her panties, placed her nose in the corner and seductively pushed her bottom out.

********

I hope you enjoyed our little scene, and please keep hopping, there are so many great snippets to read today.:) Have a fun weekend!  ~ shelly

18 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that was just freaking hot! It's that humiliation piece and I've moved beyond trying to figure out why it is so arousing. It just is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Natasha! Not sure why it works either ... maybe we should ask Michael. He is the therapist! :)

      Delete
  2. I love a defiant heroine and a no nonsense hero! This sounds hot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm right with you on that one, Casey ... and I never have to travel far in my brain to find the defiance! LOL! Thanks so much for stopping and have a great weekend! :)

      Delete
  3. Shelly, that was delicious. The emotions shone through. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I could print this comment out on paper, I would! Delicious coming from you ... is so delectable to me! Thanks so much, Maggie! :)

      Delete
  4. You know it's not fair, you keep giving us these hot snippets with no release in sight. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could! Do you remember the television series "Hogan's Heroes"? I feel like Sgt. Schultz ... "I know nothing!" If you don't remember it ... a great line just went into the trash! :) But thanks so much for looking for the release ... I really appreciate it and will keep you posted! :)

      Delete
  5. I love that last line! "This is the last time I'm going to ask, and if I have to do it myself..." Great snippet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Meredith! Funny how we like to push people to the edge! I appreciate you coming by to see me! :)

      Delete
  6. I want to know what he would do. He's already going to spank her, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and this is the first time she's been asked to stand in a corner. When Carla is in his lap after the spanking, he wants to talk about her needs, and she knows their discussion will prove more embarrassing than any of the previous actions! She's been topping from the bottom for a while ... and he wants to understand why. Unfortunately, it's going to be a hard habit to change! ;) Thanks for stopping by to visit, Cara! :)

      Delete
  7. mmmm, corner time with panties down-- very hot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Renee. How could the height of humiliation be that hot? I so glad you came by to comment! :)

      Delete
  8. She obviously knows what's good for her. Get those panties down girl! They're overrated... Honestly!! Loved the snippet - beautifully enticing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all knew she'd take them down eventually ... but she HAD to make him come to her with one last threat! Isn't there a little Carla in all of us? LOL! Thanks so much for your encouragement Christina! :)

      Delete
  9. Great snippet Shelly. I loved how she poked her bottom out when he did get her to do as she was told. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Constance ... I'm glad you enjoyed!! Corner time is my favorite scene to write!! ;)

      Delete

I would love to hear from you!